Application Timetable and Fees
Early Application Deadline: $150
(On or before February 28)
Standard Application Deadline: $150
(On or before March 31)
Late Application Deadline: $200
(On or before May 10)
Please apply early as acceptance is subject to limited availability.
Michigan Lutheran High School uses TADS for application, admissions, and enrollment. Click here.
1. The non-refundable application fee (listed above) must be received by Michigan Lutheran High School upon submission of the above materials. See payment information below.
2. The International Admissions Office will schedule an interview with the student within one week of receiving all application materials.
3. Michigan Lutheran High School will deliver an initial decision on acceptance via email within two weeks of receiving all required materials.
1. Upon acceptance and prior to I-20 issuance, please submit your $3,000 enrollment fee via wire transfer.
2. Once we've received confirmation that the enrollment fee has been successfully deposited, the student’s I-20, official copy of acceptance letter. and all supporting enrollment documents will be mailed out via US International Priority Mail.
3. Please use the TADS site to upload all required enrollment forms and to complete the enrollment process.Students who fail to complete the enrollment process within 2 weeks prior to arrival at Michigan Lutheran High School will not be considered enrolled and can be subject to I-20 cancellation.
For help using the TADS site, please click here.
- We accept wire transfers, money orders, or cashier's check for all fees.
- Specific information for wire transfer details will be provided upon request.
- Full tuition payment is due on or before July 1 of the year of enrollment.
Note: If your computer access is limited and you need to apply using paper and mail, send application, records release form, and copies of all supporting documents to the email or street address below.
Michigan Lutheran High School
615 East Marquette Woods Road
St. Joseph, Michigan 49085